Advance Your Data Journey
We believe that the critical capability of today’s information systems is delivering trusted information at the right time.
At our FREE professional event Advance Your Data Journey on the 28th of November 2019 at 13:00 in the KULT316 conference room our experts will address this topic from the strategic point of view – how to implement, how to renovate or how to upgrade data management solutions in your company. We will get down to business and explain the what's, the why's and the how's, followed by a live demo:
- Data Catalog
- Data Governance
- Data Pipelines
- Overview of the Data Hub and five styles of Data Hubs description
All CIO, DPO, DW/BI Managers and others are more than welcome to join us and get in touch with experts from the field and with your peers.
It is important to choose the best tool for the job
Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company, found out that quite a few initiatives introduced in recent years didn’t deliver expected results because:
- Master Data Management (MDM) management solutions are too expensive, implementation is slow and expensive hence not the most successful.
- An increasing number of data sources are connected for a wide range of uses spanning operational and analytical uses.
- Data lakes were exposing the mess after collecting a lot of data and drop it into a wide-open space.
- Too much focus is on APIs or microservices as if this will solve the problems.
- Too many organizations are still drowned in spaghetti of integration wires, applications and data stores.
- Data integration shifted from collecting all the data to connecting data which led to new ideas for how to do that.
Introducing the data hubs a few years ago was both good and bad news. Some companies are implementing related solutions that got the right name for their initiatives. For some companies, the Pandora's box opened, which only gave them more complexity. And the others just found another magic stick in these concepts that will really solve all their problems - whatever they are.
Join our event and get indispensable insights, advice, and tools to achieve your strategical priorities today in order to build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
In the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools Gartner named Talend a Leader for Data Integration for its unified and comprehensive approach. Talend collects data virtually from any source and securely prepares it for analysis with any data warehouse.
Download the Gartner report here and read why Data Catalogs are an Enterprise Must-Have.
Join the FREE event and get an overview of this very advanced trends in data management that can help you streamline your environments.
- 12.30 - 13.00 Registration
- 13.00 - 13.30 Natalia Halicka: Talend presentation
- Talend enables organizations to harness the value of their data. They focus on the most complex aspects of the data value chain and help customers reduce the time to insight ready data. During the session you will learn more about who they are, how they help organizations to become data-driven and where are they we going in the future as well as discover how Customers can collect raw data, govern it, transform it and share it as insight-ready data, achieving high regulatory compliance, an increase in revenues and cheaper and faster access to their data.
- 13.30 - 14.00 Data Flow
- 14.00 - 14.30 Coffee break
- 14.30 - 15.00 Data Hub
- 15.00 - 15.30 Data Catalog
- 15.30 - 16.00 Demo
- 16.00 Q&A