Analyzing all the data with high speed in digitized world 101
Can you still afford slow analysis on partial data?
The world is moving into the so-called data-driven economy, whereby the timely analysis of all data gives the company a competitive advantage. Successful businesses nowadays differ primarily in how quickly they are able to analyze large amounts of data and make value from them.
Join us at our free event on May 28 in Ljubljana, where we will present the following:
- Importance of collecting, integrating, consolidating and analyzing all the available data fast enough
- Exasol, a high-performance, in-memory, MPP database specifically designed for in-memory analytics. Exasol database enables you analyze large volumes of data in real-time, helping you accelerate your BI and reporting, and to turn data into value. With the help of Exasol companies are able to make decisions faster, improve their business and profits.
- Why and when to use cloud, on-premise or hybrid approach for data storage, depending on the needs and requirements of the company. We know that companies use applications that run on systems within a company, in public clouds, or even bought data, and it is necessary to combine that data.
- Sharing best practice cases. We will also present successful cases from Slovenian companies using Exasol in a day-to-day analysis, such as Telekom Slovenije, Mladinska knjiga and others.
Why is a fast and a high-performance analytical database a must?
- Digitalization is the transformation of hand-guided processes into computer-assisted automated processes. If the first stage is only for digitization and automation, the next phase is to optimize them and create new innovative processes. For example, servitization refers to the production companies that sell their products as a service. In this case, the question is how to ensure reliability and the availability of such service so that users are satisfied with it. All this leads to the monitoring and analysis of a large amount of data generated by sensors, machines, and devices and then optimizing processes, ensuring the quality of products and also modifying business models themselves.
- Cornerstones of successful digital transformation is the ability of the company to analyze all the data that affect their business. And on the bases of that data making better business decisions. But business management is only possible with comprehensive insight to the events, so the large diffusion of modern applications to support individual processes has increased the demand for data aggregation. Decisions based on insufficient data are namely not only poor for business but can be also very dangerous and can lead do different catastrophes, such as plane crashes or bankruptcies.
Join us at the free workshop and find out how you can be one step ahead of your competition.