Data Date is a speed date with our partners. Find out all the latest news, blogs, and events in one minute, then feel free to choose the topic you are interested in and go on a date...a data date.
Data Date – 07.09.2020 brings you latest news from our partners: Tagetik, Talend, MicroStrategy, Exasol, and our internal achievements.
- Webinar: FP&A Trends Webinar: FP&A Scenario Planning for the “New Normal”. How can we plan and forecast in an uncertain environment? One of the current challenges for FP&A professionals is that traditional planning methods are no longer sufficient for this turbulent period. This is where FP&A Scenario Planning comes into play.
- Read: The future of Analytics in The Finance Function. In this report learn where analytics and some solutions are missing the mark, why granular, transactional data is critical to creating a culture of analytics and how the ”analytics for analytics-sake” mentality is failing Finance. Read.
- Read. What gives CCH Tagetik the Leading Edge in Financial Planning. Thinking about implementing or upgrading your Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution? Learn why CCH Tagetik is the leading solution. Read.
- Webinar: From data chaos to absolute clarity. Demystifying Data Management for the Business User. Register.
- Read: Our reflections on the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. We believe this recognition validates our vision of taking a unified approach to data integration as part of Talend Data Fabric – an approach that is cloud-agnostic, offers broad connectivity, and supports hybrid infrastructures. Read.
- Read: Data Democratization. Data democratization means that everyone within an organization can access data to answer questions without having to go through a gatekeeper, such as the organization’s data team. In this blog read about how data-informed teams give companies a competitive advantage. Read.
- Webinar: Trustworthy data: Why Data Fabric strategy is essential. Join Forrester Research VP and Principal analyst, Noel Yuhanna, and Talend product expert Mark Balkenende as they provide insights into the hot, emerging Enterprise Data Fabric market.
- Webinar: When to Use Dossiers vs. Documents. Dossiers and Documents deliver analytics that serve distinct use cases for different roles across the enterprise. Dossiers offer powerful self-service capabilities including data discovery for business users, whereas Documents are used to deliver rich, highly customized BI applications. Watch.
- Webinar: Analytics for the Rest of Us. Learn how HyperIntelligence is bringing analytics to more people than ever before and transforming the way people across the enterprise make decisions. Watch.
- Read: How to improve data quality by using feedback loops. While data quality has been a topic that people across IT and business departments have talked about and focused on for well over the last decade, the current state of data quality in many organizations suggests that these discussions haven’t been followed up with the necessary actions. Read.
- Webinar: Data Xpresso: Working in the tech industry – a glimpse behind the scenes.There are many exciting career opportunities in the technology industry and we want to give you a glimpse behind the curtain. Drawing on our experiences from working in different parts of the tech and analytics markets, we’ll share what it’s like to work for an analytics software company and how it compares to previous roles we had as analysts and consultants using analytics solutions. Watch.
- Read: Exasol won Silver in the IT World Awards 2020 for the Business Intelligence and Analytics category. Read.
Previous - Next
Data Date - 24.08.2020
Data Date is a speed date with our partners. Find out all the latest news, blogs, and events in one minute, then feel free to choose the topic you are intere...read more
Data Date - 21.09.2020
Data Date is a speed date with our partners. Find out all the latest news, blogs, and events in one minute, then feel free to choose the topic you are intereste...read more