We organised a free professional event Zero-Click Analytics on the 2nd of April at 13:00 in the KULT316 conference room.
Presentation of three NEW & EXCITING features of 2019 platform release:
- HyperIntelligence brings instant data analytics without a single click.
- Federated analytics allows the use of other BI tools on top of the MicroStrategy platform.
- Transformational mobility meets the needs of all users who require data in their pockets.
- Live demonstrations of the platform’s features.
- You will meet your peers who already know and use the platform
New platform release of MicroStrategy 2019 has set new milestones in the field of data analysis for information consumers.
Agenda for Zero-Click Analytics event
- 13:00 – 13:30 Slavko Kastelic: Enterprise Intelligence
- Enterprise Intelligence as the upgrade to Business Intelligence. Analytical overview of Gartner BI MQ, Gartner Critical capabilities for BI, Gartner CI, BARC BI in Dresner. Links between them and the conclusions.
- 13:30 – 14:00 Christoph Schmid: MicroStrategy 2019: The Biggest Breakthrough in Analytics for Decades
- MicroStrategy HyperIntelligence is a new category of analytics that enhance every word, object, place, room, and wall with zero-click Intelligence. HyperIntelligence transforms how people access analytics – you no longer have to find answers; answers find you. Find out how MicroStrategy 2019 defines the new wave of enterprise intelligence. MicroStrategy 2019 is the industry’s first and only platform for Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility and HyperIntelligence. It is designed to help make every enterprise a more Intelligent Enterprise.
- 14:00 – 14:30 Matej Petrovčič: HyperAnalytics –HyperCards, HyperVision, HyperVoice – design, application and demonstration with use cases
- HyperIntelligence is a new addition to MicroStrategy Workstation. It allows analysts to inject analytics and intelligence directly into every user’s web browsing experience. This enterprise analytics tool works seamlessly across any web-based content to bring answers to people through relevant, context-based analytics. You no longer have to log into an environment, find a report, and then locate relevant information. HyperIntelligence brings answers directly to you through contextualized analytics that is as simple as hovering over a highlighted word.
- 14:30 – 15:00 Break
- 15:00 – 15:30 Matej Petrovčič: MicroStrategy Library and Dossier
- MicroStrategy Library is an interactive application of the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence platform. It lets business users harness the analytical power of MicroStrategy in a simple, clean and modern user interface. Dossier makes powerful analytics available to anyone, regardless of skillset or role. Featuring a simplified, streamlined interface, dossiers compile data from across the organization in intuitive, interactive applications. Dossiers are easy to navigate through visualizations, share insights, and collaborate with colleagues with its familiar chapter and page structure.
- 15:30 – 16:00 Vid Podobnik: MicroStrategy Mobile – 3 ways to create mobile applications – about mobile and innovations, followed by differences between MicroStrategy Mobile (classic Documents Mobile App) and Mobile Dossier
- Deploy best-in-class native mobile apps so sophisticated analytics can go wherever employees do. Equip people to make better decisions on the fly with touch-optimized reports and dashboards that put critical information at their fingertips. And mobile analytics is just the start. With MicroStrategy, you can build custom digital transformation apps tailored to any business function or role.
- 16:00 – 16:30 Vid Podobnik: MicroStrategy Administration – Overview of the new MicroStrategy interface Workstation and the new product Platform Analytics, which will replace Enterprise Manager
- MicroStrategy Workstation is our unified product built to radically simplify enterprise analytics by bringing all key workflows into a single user experience. This will allow enterprise BI developers and administrators to build and administer sophisticated enterprise and mobile analytics applications with a fraction of the effort it has traditionally taken. Its goal is to replace the Developer interface.