You’ve heard about it, you’ve read about it and you have probably seen it.
Now is the time to try it.
This revolutionary zero-click intelligence was first introduced in the MicroStrategy World 2019, and has completely changed enterprise analytics forever. After discovering that only 30 % of people working with data are hyper-focused on the analytics, they wanted to come up with a solution for the 70 %, by bringing the data to them.
And so, hyperintelligence was born.
HyperIntelligence consolidates the answers you need into cards that appear on top of emails, websites, and CRM tools, and other applications you are already using. You simply hover over the highlighted text to get your information – no development, no training necessary and no click required.
The product manager of MicroStrategy Saurabh Abhyankar compares it to going to the subway.
You see the sign when the next train is coming and you don’t think of that as analytics. But it is. It is helping you make a decision, it’s timely, exactly where you need it and it’s bite-sized.
On the 4th of November at 13:00 we will be hosting a free interactive workshop, so you can see and try Hypercards for yourself.
In the 2 hours you will:
- Develop the skills to leverage MicroStrategy’s modern business intelligence tool for zero-click analysis.
- Create HyperIntelligence cards to display easily consumable data and use it to enable quick, informed business decisions while completing product research in a web browser.
- 13:00 – 13:20: Introduction to zero-click intelligence
- 13:20 – 13:30: Examples of HyperIntelligence cards
- 13:30 – 14:30: Hands-on exercises – creating HyperIntelligence cards and using them in legacy applications
- 14:30 – 15:00: Questions and answers
This workshop is for anyone interested in innovative ways of injecting critical information into legacy applications.
After you register, we will send you a .pdf with instructions on how to prepare and the steps you need to take to be ready to follow the workshop.
This workshop will be in English.
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our marketing specialist Vesna at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will connect you to the right person or get you the answers.