Organizations focusing on cost reduction, operational excellence, and regulatory compliance might find Robotic Process Automation is a flexible, low-investment, less complex alternative to traditional solutions like outsourcing, offshoring, process improvement, and system transformation.
CRMT is cooperating with one of the most disruptive RPA vendors robotiq.ai
RPA is a way to automate repetitive processes that are based on rules and are implemented in day to day business in the front and in the back office.
Use cases by industries
Key features of the RPA
- It is an IT platform
- Imitates human interaction with applications
- Connects several independent applications
- The virtual workforce is controlled by IT operations
- RPA is agile and non-invasive, works with existing IT architecture
- Very fast implementation, cost savings and ROI
- Improved quality and accuracy
- High flexibility and scalability
- Improved employee morale
- Excellent audit and security
- Better customer experience
Task supported by RPA
- Opening e-mails and attachments
- Logging into web applications and operational applications (SAP, Navision, … own development)
- Copying and moving files and directories
- Copy & paste (on the screen)
- Filling screen masks
- Reading and writing from databases
- Reading data from web applications
- API calls
- Execution of calculations
- Reading and writing to Excel
- Printing documents
- Implementation of IF-THEN-ELSE procedures/logic
- Data transfer between applications and systems
- Extraction and data transformation
- Bulk e-mail sending (generating, archiving, extracting)
Request a POC
Schedule a call and then a demo!
The most suitable processes for POC require 3-5 steps and run in 2-3 applications. They prove high-added value, and the implementation is extremely fast (2-3 weeks to production). Contact us if you would like a demonstration.
Download the solution overview of Robotiq.ai platform to see its main functionalities.Download
Robotiq.ai secured over 1m € in seed round funding, this is one of the most promising players in the field of Robotic Process Automation.