The ultimate question is undoubtedly, “What is RPA?”. In a nutshell, its main purpose is to increase workplace efficiency. Robotic Process Automation 101 will give you a quick overview of the idea.
RPA, or Robotic Process Automation, is a simple solution to enhance your workflow by automating regular operations with bots (programmed robots) that conduct work-related procedures quicker and with fewer errors than people.
Useful RPA 101 concepts
- The automation process is rule-based.
- The process has to be repetitive (daily, weekly)
- The process is well-documented and stable
- The procedure must have predictable inputs (PDF, XML, etc.)
- Scenarios with little variety wrw in the process (predicted output)
- RPA automates every business process that can be represented by an instruction by augmenting staff activities in desktop and cloud apps.
You can do whatever a user can do with a mouse and a keyboard with robotiq.ai RPA. It also has automatic connections (APIs) to the most common workplace and personal apps, which speeds up work.
To begin investigating what RPA means for your firm, contact our automation specialists and select your pilot process to optimize using programmed robots.
CRMT is working with one of the best and most innovative RPA vendor robotiq.ai
Congratulations on your automation!
Previous & Next
Robotic Process Automation in Energy Utilities Industry
Like never before in human history, modern society depends on energy, gas, water, and waste management on a daily basis. Every household, every individual is de...read more
Robotic Process Automation in Insurance
We live in a world where the future is becoming less and less predictable every day. If insurers want to meet tomorrow’s needs, they will need to transfo...read more